Terms & Conditions
Your Booking and Session
– Shoot / session fees are not refundable
– 7 days notice is required for any changes made to original appointments
– Only two appointment changes will be accepted per customer
– We reserve the right to refuse service to behaviour or requests that are deemed inappropriate.
– Full copyright © of all photography taken is retained by Christian Scott. Unauthorised duplication of whole or part of the images is prohibited and illegal and WILL incur fees and charges.
– NO alterations of photography orders will be considered and NO changes can be made to photography ordered in any way upon signing
– Some credit cards will incur a surcharge
– Photography orders can not be canceled or altered due to change of mind
– Orders made at a later date may not be considered.
– We reserve the right to use photography retouching services. Some correctional details may be slightly visible.
– Pricing may change without notification
– All free/gifted photography turn-around time is depended on current work load. Paying clients come first.
– NO photography will be delivered or released before the balance is paid in full.
– All photography and products must be paid in full within 28 days of completion
– All photography and products not paid in full within 150 days from the date of order WILL incur a minimum of a 50% recovery charge
– Refusal of balance and/or late payments WILL result in additional fees and WILL be subject to third party companies.
– All additional and legal costs involved in collection of balance WILL be added to the clients balance
– Leaving a deposit or not leaving a deposit on your photography order does not effect any of these terms and conditions. They all still apply
Refunds and Exchanges
– All sales are final. No refunds.
– All sales are final. We will not refund due to change of mind or your personal circumstances.
– We want you to have an amazing time with us. We will treat all your ideas and input with the utmost respect. We appreciate and respect the time you have taken to work with us and your hard earned money you spend with us. Please respect our experience, time, energy, and creative effort. Please respect our policy.
Thank you so much